“Hey! How’s your summer going? How has life been treating you?”
That’s a loaded question in the Hayashi home for sure. First and far most, thankful for the most important person who holds my life together, JESUS! He has not only changed my life, but He continues to change and transform my life by His grace.
Life is a journey for sure, which feels more like an obstacle course. Sometimes life can get toss you in areas you never expect, but during wearisomeness of the burden of life, I need to be reminded of God’s faithfulness which reaches to the skies (Ps 36:5). God has been so kind.
But, until absent from the body present with the Lord (2 Cor 5:8) and meet us home in heaven, we continue marching on in the army of God! Yes, there has been highs and lows, but through it all, I will say I have learned little life lessons along the way.
Here are 10 life lessons learned (outside of the Bible) that I’ve learned the past several months of my very busy season of life.
1. Be willing to look stupid, but don’t be stupid.
2. Be willing to make mistakes and learn from your mistakes.
3. The little things are usually the big things.
4. Identify the pain, give it a name, and gently touch it.
5. Don’t try to be something you’re not.
6. Speak the unspoken.
7. You are a human being NOT a human doing.
8. Be humble and be confident.
9. There’s always an elephant so feed the elephant.
10. There are no rules.
How’s life been treating you? What have you learned the past few months or so?